Saves contact form 7 submissions to your WordPress database table. Export the data to a CSV file. Column-based contact form 7 database. It includes the database switcher plugin also.
Separate column for each cf7 input field
- 1. Separate database table for each cf7 form
- 2. It will generate a separate column for each cf7 input field
- 3. No configuration is needed
- 4. Easy to use and lightweight plugin
- 5. Developer friendly & easy to customize
- 6. No configuration is needed
How to install the database switcher plugin (contact form 7 external database)?
Insert submission to an external database table. This plugin automatically creates tables and columns during activation or creating or editing cf7 forms.
First, activate the database switcher (cfdbp-switcher) plugin. Then add database credentials in Contact (cf7) > Switch Database.
It is not related to cfdb7 plugin. Delete CFDB7 plugin first then install this plugin. CF7 submissions table will reset automatically if you edit cf7 form. Submission data will delete if you delete or deactivate this plugin.
Contact Form 7 Database (MySql – phpMyAdmin)
Unlimited installation license $69